Support our #HandHeartProject! We partnered with Montgomery County Coalition For The Homeless to bring you our Mad Masks. Our masks feature artwork by Madison Prince! Madison is a 30-year-old with autism, who shares his unique perspective by creating wildly imaginative and colorful art. For every mask purchased, we will donate one mask to people in need.
- One size fits all – well, maybe not "all". If you're rockin' a large dome, it might be a tad tight. But if you'd rather haul around a ventilator, we won't judge.
- Conforms more to your face to cause less fogging of lenses
- Has elastics that go behind the head, making it easier on the ears
-3 layers of fabric. The outside fabric is a stylish cotton linen blend, while the inner and back piece is made of soft cotton to add extra protection
- Machine washable, wash with hot water
- Hang to dry
- We recommend washing your mask daily for best protection